Aprende los siguientes verbos irregulares que comiencen con la letra B conmigo.
- begin began begun – empezar
- bring brought brought – traer
- buy bought bought – comprar
- break broke broken – romper
- build built built – construir
- blow blew blown – soplar
- become became become – volverse
After you watch the video, try giving your own examples by answering these two questions:
- When did you begin studying English?
- Have you ever broken anything in a store? If you have, tell us about it!
begin began begun – empezar
- When did you begin farming?
- I began farming when I was probably six years old.
bring brought brought – traer
- What did you bring with you today?
- I brought my purse with me today.
buy bought bought – comprar
- What did you buy today?
- I bought a new sofa.
break broke broken – romper
- Did you break anything today?
- I don’t think I broke anything today.
build built built – construir
- Did you build anything new today?
- I didn’t build anything new today.
- I haven’t built anything new today.
- She built a house last year.
blow blew blown – soplar
- Have you blown your front porch off today?
- No, I haven’t blown my front porch off today.
- Did you blow your front porch off yesterday?
- Yes, I blew my front porch off yesterday.
become became become – volverse
- Did you become annoyed with me today?
- I did become annoyed with you today. (Se usa DID en afirmaciones así para expresar énfasis.)